Get the Timebox 3.0 Beta Test App
Over the past few months we've been building and testing the next version of the Timebox iOS app, Version 3.0. We're looking for additional people to use it before we finish it to let us know what you think about it.
If you're interested in testing Timebox 3.0, please enter your email and name below and we'll send you an invitation from Apple's iTunes TestFlight system. We're looking for feedback, bug reports, suggestions and recommendations on the new features and improvements.
Here's a short list of some of the exciting new features we're working on for Timebox 3.0 (we'll be adding more during the test - all features won't be available for the first test versions):
- Photos and videos automatically organized into daily photo stories.
- We developed algorithms to automatically create daily photo stories with beautifully designed page layouts.
- Photo and video sources - with your permission - all your photos and videos from your iOS devices, shared iCloud photo streams, and the new iCloud Photo Library will be added to your Timebox.
- Also, with your permission Timebox 3 will include location and calendar info - our patent-pending algorithm combines your calendar entries to suggest titles for your stories.
- You will be able to add details, captions and tags, search and make videos.
- Private and sharable via email, text, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter or print.
Thank you for helping us create an amazing new version of Timebox!