Version 1.2 of Timebox is now available with the following new features:
- Edit the dates on photos. This is especially useful when you add older photos to your Timebox.
- Add and view unlimited text in detail fields.
- Timeline and Yearbook improvements.
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.
We thought you might be interested in some of the ways that people are using Timebox. We’ve heard from people who are using it for:
- A photo journal for trips and parties
- Collecting personal medical information
- Tracking employment history
- A portfolio for paintings and quilts
- Special family recipes
- Keeping pictures of belongings for insurance purposes
- Recording fishing and gardening data
- Remembering memorable wines and dinners
- Collecting cherished family photos and physical objects by scanning them or taking pictures of them with their iPad or iPhone and adding them to Timebox
We hope you like the new features. Please let us know what you think and if you have any problems or suggestions for the app.