The Timebox 3.0 Beta is moving along and we released Build 28 last week. There’s lots of good stuff in this build and for those of you already using it, we hope you like it. If you haven't tried out the Timebox 3.0 Beta yet, please sign up and we'll have Apple send you the installation instructions.
Please check out the following list of new features in Build 28:
• Copy and paste of photos and videos between stories and to & from other apps. Just tap and hold on a photo in a story until the Copy and/or Paste menu appears.
• Create a new story using the “+” button in the lower right corner of the timeline.
• Add more photos or videos to a story using the new Add Photos button (camera button) while editing the story. Choose one or more photos or videos from any of your photo collections or albums.
• Add a caption to a photo using the new photo Info popup by tapping the “i” button in the lower left corner of a photo while editing a story.
• Rotate a photo using the new Rotate Photo button in the Info popup.
• Tag a story with one or more or your own text tags while editing the story, then search for the tags via the tag popup from the search box in the timeline. (Timebox version 2.5 users will find that “categories” are now called “tags” in Timebox 3.0.)
We are wondering if people are interested in making an ebook or printing a photo book of their photos? If you’d like to see these features in Timebox 3.0, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
And please send us feedback anytime while you’re using Timebox 3.0 by taping the Settings “gear" button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and then tapping the Send Feedback menu command.
Thanks so much for helping us make Timebox 3.0 a better app!