We've been working on Timebox 3.0 for a few months and are excited that it is finally available as a Beta release. We offer it as a Beta to get feedback, bug reports, suggestions and recommendations on the new features. We would love to hear what you think -please give it a try.
Timebox first appeared in the App Store in October 2012. That was a very exciting day for us but we are even more excited about Timebox 3.0. We learned many lessons over the years and have designed the new Timebox to be much easier for busy people to use. So easy you don’t have to actually do anything to organize your valuable photos into daily photo stories - Timebox will automatically do it for you!
- Timebox will include all your photos and videos, with calendar and location info, from from your iOS devices, shared iCloud photo streams, and the new iCloud Photo Library.
- Behind the scenes our patent pending algorithms will automatically make your photo stories look great and ready to share.
- Simply tap a button to create a video from your photo story and share it via Instagram or most any social network.
- If you enable the new iOS 8.3 iCloud Photo Library on your devices, Timebox 3.0 will sync all your photo stories via iCloud. You'll then have all of your photos plus all of your Timebox photo stories, synchronized across all of your iOS devices.
- We still love it that you can see your Timebox photo stories even when you”re not connected to the Internet, no ads, no downsampling of photos and that it’s private.
We're working as fast as we can and have a few more features including search and tagging plus a surprise or two to finish before we make Timebox 3.0 available. Stay tuned.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us get this far. We couldn’t have done it without you.