How much do you love Summer? We hope you’ve had lots of fabulous adventures with friends and family. Now is the perfect time (quick before you get into the hectic Fall schedule) to make a photo book, poster, print or other gift for yourself or someone else to remember the fun times.
Enter the promo code summer18 when you order a book or gift in the Timebox Photo Journal app and receive 20% off each item. Shipping is always free!
Follow these simple steps:
- Tap Select and tap the days you want to include.
- Or, to include just specific photos, tap a day to open it, tap Select and tap the photos you want to include.
- Tap Print at the bottom of the screen, then choose Hardcover Book or Printed Gifts.
- Follow the next few steps and watch your item be created for your approval, buy it and you’re done.
If you want to combine photos from different days you can copy and paste them into a new story and then follow the steps above. You can also rearrange your pics by tapping Arrange in the lower right corner. Tap and hold the pic to move it. It’s easy to make exactly what you want.
Did you know Timebox now has iCloud Shared journals for full-fidelity photo story collaboration and sharing? All you have to do is create a Shared Journal in Timebox (tap Add To), invite your friends (iOS only) and everyone can add their photo stories from the vacation, wedding or reunion so they’re all in one place.
P.S. We’re working hard on the next version of Timebox and It’s taking longer than we expected. If you’d be interested in helping us out at a Beta tester, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you!
With Timebox you can create and post a video with captions made from your Live Photos in minutes. Here’s all you do:
(1) Take your Photos as Usual
- Just snap your photos as always with the iOS Photos app and be sure to have the yellow Live Photos button turned on.
- Launch the Timebox app and tap on the day with the photos.
(2) Add Captions
- Tap Edit to enable editing of the day.
- Then tap the Add caption area of any photos to which you’d like to add a caption and type your caption. You can even include emoji!
- Tap Done when you’re finished.
(3) Make the video
- Tap the Movie button and Timebox will stitch together all the photos, Live Photos and videos in the day to make a single video.
- Or, if you’d prefer to only include some of the photos in that day, tap Select, tap the desired photos to select them, tap the Movie button.
(4) Share the video
- While you’re previewing the movie, tap the share button in the upper right corner and you can choose how you’d like to share your video.
- Tapping Message or Mail lets you send your video directly to your friends and family.
- Tapping Facebook or Instagram lets you post your video on your favorite social network.
It’s as simple as that!